- RIGHTCLICKA project continues to connect with global User Generation -




What started out 9 months ago as a podcast to study online music communities has developed into a mix music & culture web magazine with a strong, loyal and growing readership.

“…you've made me a RightClick addict already!” – Ju, Bangkok, Thailand

“Love them phat mixes dude, you just get it guy and keep them coming!” – Wildcard, Singapore

“Hey man, caught the nod to the "Fire Escapes" mix. "Random, but awesome." Shit, that's exactly what I'm going for. I want that on my tombstone, man. Thanks, as always, for helping spread the word. Always hitting your site for new stuff to hear,” – Bridge & Causeway, New York

“EZ Rollers LIVE @ ASTRA, Bangkok - Awesome Set! Can't sit still in office...” – Curly, Singapore

“…thanks for spreading the love worldwide with the mixtape…” – Kid Kamaya, UK

“nice sound paul!! i'm a fan of ya blog!!!! big up from berlin, pow! pow!! pow!!!” – Adam Port, Berlin

“Eh your mixes are wadda wadda wicked...” – Belle, UK

“Yo, where are the dubs man? My body is reacting different lately!” – IDN, Hong Kong

“I was wondering, how can I get one of my mixes on Rightclick?” – Joe Fatlip, Hawaii


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

- VIEW RIGHTCLICKA HERE -